Monday, December 15, 2008

a little xmas spirit ...

so, yesterday was a good day. It was my first day off in about two weeks ... and I got some stuff done. I cleaned, made dinner and got out the christmas decorations. Kristin, Colby, Corey, and Jazz were home for dinner. Charlie and I made Beef Stroganoff, and it was yummy. Corey, Jazz and I set up the tree, and reshaped it. Kristin and I decorated the tree, we even went to Shopko and bought some new xmas balls and squilly things for the tree. It looks awesome ! Charlie set out the nativity scene, he loved the baby Jesus (?), he set it out on the bakers rack by the front door, and he wrapped it with white lights. It looks very nice. I set out my snowman collection, they are scattered everywhere. I have been having a little trouble gettin into the spirit, so yesterday really helped. Felt good to get some stuff done, and spend the day with my family. There are so many bad things are going on around me, I know three people with Cancer right now, and people that are losing their homes and jobs. I dont have any trouble remembering how fortunate I am. I have a good job, my kids are happy and healthy, I have an amazing person in my life and my bills are paid, (well sorta) think maybe I am having trouble getting into the spirit because I feel a little guilty.
Well its Monday, back to the grind. I will try to post some pictures soon, but sister (aka Kristin) has my camera. more later, Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog and hearing about the kids! Here is our blog address, trandcrew.blogspot.com/ and Janelle's is jeffandjanellelefevre.blogspot.com. It will be fun to keep up with everyone! -Rhonda

    ReplyDelete