Monday, September 12, 2011

scratch Limo Ride off my bucket list !!!

Claire invited me, she is a friend of Donna, Cindi and Becky. I have gotten to know her at BBQ's and I really like her.  Claire's sister "Danelia" is in town and she wanted to do something fun, so we rented a limo to drive use around all day !   Eleven girls total, a picnic pot luck lunch, and lots of mimosa's for the road.   It was so much fun !  We toured four wineries, we visitied Houston Winery and  sampled some Chicken Dinner White and Red, and I really enjoyed their Private Reserve. At Bitner, I enjoyed a cold Coors Light, ( had to stay true to my roots). And at Koenig,  I really liked their Reisling and we sampled a shot of Huckleberry Vodka.  We made a brief stop at St Chappell and it was beautiful.  
I am not a big wine drinker,  and I dont really care for the "Reds", but I really like trying something new and experiencing a little culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment